Thursday 25th January 2024
Today we had over 30 of our fantastic members lending a hand out on the course helping to clear the debris that was left behind after the recent storms! With the volume of work that our great team of greenkeepers have to get through, the help from our members is greatly appreciated, and it allows us to focus on the extreme woodland damage which has stopped our members getting out onto the course.
A great effort from everyone!
Sunday 21st January 2024
Throughout the winter our team have been out on the courses getting stuck into various tasks.
- New drainage on the 4th fairway.
- More Winter Tee Mats Installed, taking the total to 14 across the course.
- Pond Dredging. We have cleared out most of the course ponds which will help golfers with visibility.
- New Access Routes. We are finding ways of making the course more accessible throughout the winter months with added access routes between holes.
- We are in the middle of installing a new 7th Green on the Hadrians Course & also a new 8th Tee.
Wednesday 13th December 2023
Our Mallards Senior Section end of season Christmas bash. The day consisted of a singles competition, Xmas lunch and the summer season trophy presentation. Our Mallards committee put together an auction & raffle, raising over £800 for our senior section charity Prostate Cancer
Visit Eden Golf Club and experience our modern & contemporary 1up Restaurant
Our Restaurant is open to members & non-members alike , offering various different dining options, including; an intimate fine-dining experience, sunday lunch, light snacks bar menu & a large outside terraced area adjacent to the 18th hole!
Our restaurant plays host to various social functions throughout the year including speciality nights, quiz nights, wine tasting evenings and BBQ’s during the summer months. Keep an eye on our News & Events page for details of these social evenings.
Bar/Restaurant Staff Wanted
Please use the link below to view our job advert.